Thứ Sáu, 11 tháng 7, 2008



I tried to make the logo more simple. I remove the amount of curves in sun-girl's hair and add a small cloud (which we usually see in daytime). Also, I re-arrange the stars to reach balance. However, I still want to make the sun-girl seem to ... overwhelm the moon-girl. ^^ things I found interesting is the mouth, on the left side it's look like she's sleeping, the other side it's like she's saying something.

Color version:



I put the moon's background semi-black (I meant not 100% black) to make it ... softer. I mean once the different between black and white is less, these colorful stuff seem to work-out.

Leave some comments please! ^^

1 nhận xét:

Lyse Phoenix nói...

nice, all of your suns and moons display your skill in arts and they impressed me. The first design of yours is really detailed. Though it may not be able to suit the "sun and moon logo design", i'm really interested in it. The second one i really cute, though i cant quite see the moon... anyway, good job :D